Nadichikitsa has been conducting Nadi Pariksha Foundation Course for Ayurveda Doctors, Yoga Professionals and Therapists since 2008. We are committed to bringing Nadi Pariksha as the foremost practice that Ayurvedic Doctors, Yoga Professionals and Therapits will use to investigate, diagnose and evaluate the root cause of illnesses in the body.
Register for our upcoming training
Total duration of training: 2-1/2 months
Inclusions: Lunch, Tea & snacks on both days
Exclusions: Accommodation, any other personal charges
What you will learn in Nadi Pariksha Foundation Course for Ayurveda Doctors, Yoga Professionals and Therapists?
Part 1: Preparing the Groundwork
This is where you lay the groundwork that reveals up your innate capacity to investigate, diagnose and evaluate a patient’s complete health status using Nadi Pariksha. You will start simple, by understanding Nadi Pariksha and its primary function and how it can be used to diagnose in so many ways.
- Understand the elements that constitute your body
- Know your body’s immune system
- An introduction to the three doshas
- Understand how toxins form and what symptoms they can cause in your body
- Know properties of the three doshas
- What aggravates your doshas
- Understanding Tan Matras (The subtle essence of the five senses)
Part 2: Preparing to Examine a Patient
This is the second part where you will learn how to examine a patient’s Nadi and understand the physical manifestation of pulse so that you can know where the symptoms manifest and how you can diagnose and evaluate them.
- What you need to do before doing Nadi Pariksha
- How must the patient prepare before coming for a consultation
- Where to check the Nadi in a patient
- Difference between Man’s and Woman’s Nadi
- Learn deeper aspects of the pulse
Part 3: Mastering Nadi Pariksha
This is where it gets exciting. You will gain experitise in feeling Dosha-guna that reveal the root cause. You will also investigate dosha-guna will help you gain expertise in diagnosing the exact cause and symptoms that the patient is experiencing.
- Gain experience the feeling of Vata, Pitta and Kapha Nadi
- Investigate and diagnose Dosha-Guna of a patient
- Gain experience in diagnosing Prakrti and Vikrti of a patient through Nadi Pariksha
- Gain expertise in evaluating your diagnosis
- Understand the different types of constitutions
Part 4: Making Your Practice Powerful
The fourth part deals with powerful tools that help you master your skill in investigation and evaluation of a pulse diagnosis so that you can create the pathogenesis report which is called Samprapti.
- Mantras to chant that sensitise your senses to diagnose more subtle Nadi
- Learn to strengthen your inner core
- Asana that help you make your practice more powerful
- Mantras that help you diagnose and disease
- Practices that energise you
- Mantras that help you master your practice
REGISTER NOW by paying registration fees and get attractive discounts on Course Fees