NADI PARIKSHA LEVEL 1 TRAINING
Nadi Pariksha is one of the most sophisticated diagnostic techniques in the world of human anatomical and psychological diagnostics. An Ayurveda Doctor must know Nadi Pariksha. By doing pulse diagnosis, the doctor can diagnose and forewarn the patient about potential health risks that the patient may face given the present lifestyle and habits of the patient. These potential health risks are those which cannot be diagnosed or detected by any of the modern medical diagnostics.
Without Nadi Pariksha, an Ayurvedic doctor is only able to medicate according the symptom that the patient will explain to the doctor. Healing, then is only a matter of chance.
Now, every Ayurveda doctor has the opportunity to learn Nadi Pariksha.
In this basic Nadi Pariksha course, you will learn to diagnose;
Dosha vruddhi and kshaya along with their guna charitra.
You will be trained to diagnose Vikrti and Prakrti.
You will also learn how to enter the diagnosis data in a proper protocol and study the chart.
We will support your every step and help you diagnose. We will verify your diagnosis. Our systems are designed to help you at every step.
IN THIS LEVEL 1 COACHING, YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO DIAGNOSE …
- Dosha Gati – Nirama and Sama
- Vata Gati, Pitta Gati and Kapha Gati
- Vata Gati – सर्प (snake like movement), जलौक (leech like movement) and चल (trembling and unsteady)
- Pitta Gati – मयूर (moves like a peacock), मण्डूक (jumps like a frog), काक (moves like a crow), शतपत्र (moves like a woodpecker), चपल (lightening fast)
- Kapha Gati – हंस (moves like a swan on land, in air and in water)
- Vata Guna – लघु (light), सूक्ष्म (feeble), रूक्ष (dry), खर (rough), शीत (cold) and चल (trembling and unsteady)
- Pitta Guna – स्नेह (oily), तीक्ष्ण (sharp), सर (spreading of Pitta), द्रव (flowing), उष्ण (hot), विस्रम् (fleshy) and उष्णि (burning sensation)
- Kapha Guna – गुरु (heavy), मंद (slow), स्थूल (dense), द्रव (flowing), स्निग्ध (sticky), पिच्छिल (slippery), स्थिर (consistent) and श्लक्ष्ण (smooth)
- Dosha Bala – Diagnosing the strength of the doshas
- Nadi Akruti – Diagnosing the shape of the vessels where doshas travel
- Vega – सामान्य (appropriate), तीव्र (fast), अति तीव्र (very fast), चंचल (vibrating like wind), मन्द सामान्य (slower than appropriate), मन्द (slow), दीर्घ (long), स्तम्भ (arresting like a wall)
- Diagnosing Vikruti (current state of health) in a person
- Physical manifestation of dosha in the body
- Diagnosing systolic and diastolic blood pressures
- How to improve your ability to feel the pulse
- Meditations and practices that help you diagnose better
- Chants and rituals that help you diagnose better