How nice it would be if you did not have Mondays! And how nice it would be if Friday evening was every other hour!
These thoughts haunt many people in the industry.
Energy is a mind concept many people don’t understand very well. Everyone has it, few understand it and the rest ignore it.
Your energy levels are directly related to your liking to the activity you are to be engaged with.
For example; If you did not like your job, you will most probably have Monday Blues.
On the contrary, if you have a trek coming up, you’ll not need a reminder to wake up at 5AM.
There is a way to manage your energy levels through the week in any situation. All it takes is a 20 minute practice of balancing your energies every morning and night and you will stay fresh through the day.
Here is a technique that will help you stay mentally fit through the week.
- Sit for a few minutes everyday at the same time
- Think of at least 5 work experiences that helped you stay inspired
- If you haven’t any, create the experiences such as accomplishing a task, helping someone, completing a scheduled task on time, etc., and then redo the task of recalling the experiences
- Then relive the experiences one at a time and when you feel the high, write in your diary – “I am feeling wow now.”
- Make it a regular habit to add a few new uplifting experiences frequently.
Marma Chikitsa is another technique which will help you calm your mind, release your stress, help you sleep better and wake up fresh every morning. You can learn this technique in just half day and keep yourself fresh and energetic week after week.