Skin allergy has always been a bothersome issue. Having good skin is not only a cosmetic necessity, it is important to have healthy skin that breathes and has a healthy lustre.
Curing your skin begins with gaining some knowledge on what causes your skin allergy. Stop everything you are doing which is not right which causes your skin to go into a reaction.
The primary skin allergies are caused by consuming wrong food types and wrong food combinations.
There are 7 different personality types according to Ayurveda.
Members of a family may not conform to just one personality type. Similarly, all friends will not fit the same personality type. So, the first step is to know which personality type you fit in so that you know what type of food and lifestyle is good for you. This can be done through a investigation procedure in Ayurveda called Nadi Pariksha.Schedule your appointment
The second step is to find out what food and lifestyle practices you must avoid so that you can avoid all those reactants. Some of these may be foods that you really like but, if they are not good for you, it is better you avoid them.
Some skin allergies increase when you expose your skin to Sun while there are some allergies that are caused due to exposure to cold and wet weather. I had a skin allergy that triggered every time I went jogging or cycling. My skin would itch and swell. I did my own Nadi Pariksha to find the root cause. I set things right and I cured myself. I haven’t had an allergy in the last 4 years. And the best thing was that I did not need any medication to set my allergies right.
First, let us set the allergies to cold and wet weather right. Here are some questions you need to ask yourself.
- Do you regularly have dinner after 9pm? If you are eating anytime after 8pm, then, you are more likely to be affected.
- Do you chew food in your mouth less and sallow more often eat more than you need? If you are over-eating, you will cause more toxins to form in your body which will impact your skin.
- Do you eat when you are not hungry? There is a difference between when you must eat and when you can eat. We usually eat when we want to but not necessarily when we need to. This can cause your skin to develop a rash.
- Do you eat stale and cold foods? Stale and cold foods often do not digest but purify in the gut causing allergies.
- Do you eat non-vegetarian foods such as mutton? If you are eating non-veg but not exercising enough, your food can cause allergies.
- Do you drink cold water aerated drinks / milk along with food? Wrong food combinations can trigger allergies.
- Is your temperament often tending towards gloominess? Emotions often aggravate a symptom which is on the brink.
Next, let us set the allergies to heat right. Here are some questions you need to ask yourself.
- Do you eat hot and spicy foods? If you are addicted to this kind of food but your body is not, your body can react to this kind of food.
- Do you drink strong tea? Strong tea often burn your taste buds and cause more bile to secrete which can trigger allergies over time.
- Do you eat sour foods such as, grapes, pineapple, brinjal, bitter gourd, elephant yam, etc? Your body may react to certain kinds of foods depending on your body type.
- Do you eat dry and roasted dry fruits and nuts? Eating too much of these kinds of foods can trigger allergies.
- Do you eat non-vegetarian foods such as chicken and eggs? Eating These kinds of foods without appropriate exercise and / or at wrong timings such as nights can cause allergies to develop.
- Do you get angry often? Anger may aggravate allergies that are on the brink.
It is important to work on your emotions alongside any other mode of treatment you take. That is the only way you can cure the symptom from the root.
Most skin conditions are curable. One has to have patience.Schedule your appointment